Pace Accident 5/15 ?

trainman8119

Did anyone happen to see a blurb on CLTV on Thursday regarding a collision between, what was reported as, a Pace bus and an SUV on the north end of Route 41. It was only mentioned as the bus rear ending the SUV. The video only showed the SUV (pretty well smashed up), but not the bus. I have searched all the news outlets, print and tv and can't find anything on this. I was just wondering which division this might have been (perhaps North or Highland Park ???) and the bus involved, but nil.

Was I dreaming this ?????

Hmm, I hadn't heard about it...but it's not uncommon for some of these incidents to not reach the press. I was involved with a "pedestrian accident" riding on Metra a few years back in which I was delayed a few hours. For the life of me I couldn't find a single thing in any news media source about it. :-/

We did not see that horrible crash, but we personally knew the SUV driver. She did not live through the accident and was the only person in the car. As we have been told by her loved ones, she did not suffer, as she died on immediate impact when the PACE bus rear-ended her car. She left behind a loving and devoted husband of 16 years and many family and friends that loved her dearly. We cannot imagine how this accident could have happened to her, only God knew her fate. When she was hit, she was in route to Michigan to be with her family that were all there celebrating a 70th wedding anniversay for her parents, instead they had a funeral to attend for their daughter.