St Louis transit on You Tube.....

Theres a good video on YouTube about the operation at one of St Louis Bi State transit garage. Keyword "KETC bus garage" shows the operation after a bus is done for the day. They show the short and long Gilligs, good video!

• 3 months later...

STL Metro has a fleet mainly all Gillig Phantoms although they also have some 1997 CNG Neoplan AN440s. The Phantoms sizes range from 30ft, 35ft, to 40ft, however, most of them are 35ft versions. This December Metro will introduce 26 35ft Gillig Advantage LFs w/ the Cummins ISL. These are Metro's first low floors.

The fleet is nothing too exciting here in STL. I still wished St. Louis Metro would've kept their Flxs longer. I remember Metro had a lot of Flxible Metros and even Canadian built 1981 GM New Looks. The last they bought Flxs were in 1991 and they were all retired by 2003 and replaced with Gilligs! The New Looks were retired during the years 2000-2001.:(

• 2 months later...

STL Metro has a fleet mainly all Gillig Phantoms although they also have some 1997 CNG Neoplan AN440s. The Phantoms sizes range from 30ft, 35ft, to 40ft, however, most of them are 35ft versions. This December Metro will introduce 26 35ft Gillig Advantage LFs w/ the Cummins ISL. These are Metro's first low floors.

The fleet is nothing too exciting here in STL. I still wished St. Louis Metro would've kept their Flxs longer. I remember Metro had a lot of Flxible Metros and even Canadian built 1981 GM New Looks. The last they bought Flxs were in 1991 and they were all retired by 2003 and replaced with Gilligs! The New Looks were retired during the years 2000-2001.:(

Actually most of them are 40ft.