Mobile Transit Chicago site

Guest ctafan630

Guest ctafan630

I went to use the transitchicago.com site for mobile devices last weekend to check on fare information. To my surprise the transitchicago.com for mobile devices such as the Blackberry does not list fare information.

All the other important route and schedule information can be looked up on a Blackberry but not fares.

On another note, does anyone know where 1-day visitor passes can be purchased in the Loop?

I went to use the transitchicago.com site for mobile devices last weekend to check on fare information. To my surprise the transitchicago.com for mobile devices such as the Blackberry does not list fare information.

All the other important route and schedule information can be looked up on a Blackberry but not fares.

On another note, does anyone know where 1-day visitor passes can be purchased in the Loop?

You can buy 1 day passes at the Money Exchange in the building that has the entrances to the Clark/Lake EL/Subway station. It is across the hall from the turnstyles.

Guest ctafan630

There's a link to the full site if you need information that's not on the mobile site, but that may only be useful if your particular Blackberry model is good at rendering full-scale sites.

I tried using the link to the full site but it didnt work on my Blackberry model. It is just iritating because the CTA has all the other useful information but that the fare information on the mobile site

Guest ctafan630

You can buy 1 day passes at the Money Exchange in the building that has the entrances to the Clark/Lake EL/Subway station. It is across the hall from the turnstyles.

Thanks for that info. I will have to stop in there.