77 Belmont

It looks as though the 77 Belmont relief point has reverted from Belmont/Blue Line back to its old location at Belmont / Central. This moening on my way home I spotted 3 or 4 drivers waiting around at Bel/Cent. I remember back in the day working Belmont when it moved the relief pt, how much it sucked. Im glad the Belmont operators have their old relief pt back.

It looks as though the 77 Belmont relief point has reverted from Belmont/Blue Line back to its old location at Belmont / Central. This moening on my way home I spotted 3 or 4 drivers waiting around at Bel/Cent. I remember back in the day working Belmont when it moved the relief pt, how much it sucked. Im glad the Belmont operators have their old relief pt back.

i dont like the runs that you have to pull-out to Belmont and Kimball, first of all its a royal pain to travel down Elston in the afternoon, and plus by the time you reach the terminal you're late. For example one run i usually get once in a while I pull out to Kimball and work westbound to Octavia. By the time I get to Octavia terminal, it's almost in and out without a chance for the bathroom if i need to go. Timing is bad on Belmont. Either too much time or not enough.

i dont like the runs that you have to pull-out to Belmont and Kimball, first of all its a royal pain to travel down Elston in the afternoon, and plus by the time you reach the terminal you're late. For example one run i usually get once in a while I pull out to Kimball and work westbound to Octavia. By the time I get to Octavia terminal, it's almost in and out without a chance for the bathroom if i need to go. Timing is bad on Belmont. Either too much time or not enough.

I used to work block runs on Belmont, they were a royal pain when you had to pull out to Kimball either EB or WB, (WB was worse!) EB was actually easy because you had more than enough time to get to the Nature Museum. I remember many times arrivng at Kimball 6 or 8 min. late, arriving at Nature Museum 3 min up. And if you were too far behind schedule you could turnback at Halsted.

I used to work block runs on Belmont, they were a royal pain when you had to pull out to Kimball either EB or WB, (WB was worse!) EB was actually easy because you had more than enough time to get to the Nature Museum. I remember many times arrivng at Kimball 6 or 8 min. late, arriving at Nature Museum 3 min up. And if you were too far behind schedule you could turnback at Halsted.

i would switch myself out of the sheer luck that I would be the one to be caught. although when switchbacks are direly needed, control won't help and supervison is no place to be found. I could of easily switched at Octavia one day and be 1 min up instead of 15 late but i didn't.