Rail Charter to Benefit the Chicagoland Historical Bus Museum

Kevin

I was asked to post the following information regarding a CTA rail charter trip occurring this Sunday, May 4. All profits will be donated to the Chicagoland Historical Bus Museum.

This is being posted as a courtesy to those interested. This event is not affiliated with ChicagoBus.org.

This is just a reminder that the trip on Sunday, May 4 is running!

We will have 2 2200's and 2 2400's (We will have one of the very few remaining 2400's with the Red / White / Blue ends)

Trip will cover all or some of the following lines:

South Side Main Line

North Side Main Line

Jackson Park

Douglas

Skokie

Midway

Lake

Loop

Please spread the word, all money collected over trip cost will be donated to the Chicagoland Historical Bus Museum.

This is a very expensive charter. Help it be a success!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time: 8:45 54/Cermak on the Pink Line

Trip ends 3:30 - 4:00 54/Cermak (Drop off in Loop as well)

Price: $45.00 (Will be collected on the trip day. Tickets will be issued on train)

Questions email: CTA2200trip@aol.com

I was asked to post the following information regarding a CTA rail charter trip occurring this Sunday, May 4. All profits will be donated to the Chicagoland Historical Bus Museum.

This is being posted as a courtesy to those interested. This event is not affiliated with ChicagoBus.org.

I met with Vern Rosenthal today from CHBM and he informed me of the fund raising excursion. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend sunday but I would like to donate anyway. We need to keep this collection alive, I will send money to CHBM. Maybe members of CERA can help out as well, I would send this message to Chicago "L".org. too so that those member may want to donate.