APTA EXPO 2008

Thought I would post the link for the APTA Expo for public transportation products and vendors. (Looks like the Auto Show for transit providers.)

One note on NABI, I noticed that they officially have the CompoBus and Blue Bird low Floor bus listed in their product pop up under the vendor list for buses over and under 30 ft. Yeah, I know we already know they have the Compobus going again but now its official.

I would like to go to one of these things in the future. Most likely not this year for me though since I will be swimming in homework this fall :D

One note on NABI, I noticed that they officially have the CompoBus and Blue Bird low Floor bus listed in their product pop up under the vendor list for buses over and under 30 ft. ...
Interesting that the Blue Bird Ultra LF was mentioned, but the Optima Opus wasn't. Any tea leaf there?

Specific link to NABI exhibitor page.

Interesting that the Blue Bird Ultra LF was mentioned, but the Optima Opus wasn't. Any tea leaf there?

Specific link to NABI exhibitor page.

Looking at it again the Optima American Heritage "Streetcar" is pictured. Hmm...

Also noticed under the vendor list there is no mention of Millennium Transit. I wonder if they ever will do anything with the rights to the RTS and RTS extreme.