Reduced Fare and Student Riding Permit on Rail

Hi guys,

I used my Reduced Fare card on the rail today. It took my money like usual, and as usual it was blocked. So I went to the attendee and she would only say, very incomprehensibly that the Reduced Fare card was only for the school bus.

Is this true?

Also will I run into this problem if I use the Student Riding Permit card at the rail station?

Hi guys,

I used my Reduced Fare card on the rail today. It took my money like usual, and as usual it was blocked. So I went to the attendee and she would only say, very incomprehensibly that the Reduced Fare card was only for the school bus.

Is this true?

Also will I run into this problem if I use the Student Riding Permit card at the rail station?

Well to make it clearer, techincally the Reduced Fare Cards are valid only from 5:30 to 8 for high school students along with the Permits. And they must be on a school day (so no use during winter vacation, weekends and holidays). Also the Permit WILL work on the turnstiles provided that all of the above conditions are met.