Need Help in Identifying Photo Location

Paul Fortini

I took the following photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/52209513@N03/6349407392/in/set-72157628174495961 of Nortran #463 sometime in the late 1970s or early 1980s.

Our best clues are the business name, "Associated Packaging" and the address "6731". I did a search on "Associated Packaging" and came up with nothing.

Given that I grew up on the NW side and I was a teenager at the time, here are my best guesses:

6731 N Milwaukee (in which case it would be on the #270).

6731 W Touhy, Niles (#290).

6731 W Oakton, Niles (#226).

6731 W Howard, Niles (#225).

Less likely would be 6731 W Higgins (#221) and 6731 N Northwest Highway (#209/261) as both those addresses were and are residential.

Your guesses?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ctafan630

Could it be 6731 N Lincoln Ave? If you look at google maps and do a street view the building in your picture is very similar to the current picture. Also at 6729 N Lincoln on google maps is Chinese Buffet. Your picture shows a bar.

Could it be 6731 N Lincoln Ave? If you look at google maps and do a street view the building in your picture is very similar to the current picture. Also at 6729 N Lincoln on google maps is Chinese Buffet. Your picture shows a bar.

By George, I think you got it, which means that it was 210.

One must distinguish that it is in Lincolnwood, not Morton Grove.

I'll delete my prior wrong guess.

Guest ctafan630

By George, I think you got it, which means that it was 210.

One must distinguish that it is in Lincolnwood, not Morton Grove.

I'll delete my prior wrong guess.

I was originally thinking it was Milwaukee as well, but then thought of other streets that might be in that area. Good thing there is goodgle maps. Glad that we could solve this for Paul.