Artics on Milwaukee

trainman8119

On one of my attempted escapes out of the Loop this week (3:30 or so), I came up Milwaukee Ave out of the Loop.

As I was approaching Grand, I came across an artic headed south. The run showed it was out of North Park. It was signed to

Ogilvie Station. I am sure it was some sort of interline. I think there is also an am run since I saw one in the distance in the

morning a few weeks ago but was unable to ever catch up to it to verify what I saw. It was an interesting site to say the least.

35 minutes ago, trainman8119 said:

On one of my attempted escapes out of the Loop this week (3:30 or so), I came up Milwaukee Ave out of the Loop.

As I was approaching Grand, I came across an artic headed south. The run showed it was out of North Park. It was signed to

Ogilvie Station. I am sure it was some sort of interline. I think there is also an am run since I saw one in the distance in the

morning a few weeks ago but was unable to ever catch up to it to verify what I saw. It was an interesting site to say the least.

I understand those are school runs that serve Schurz high school. I sometimes see 2 artics southbound on Milwaukee at around that time. It does look unusual, I agree.

• Upvote 1