7100 Run Numbers - 77th Garage

TGranzow29

Hey folks,

I did not see a topic on this as I did some searching. Also tried to do some research on the Garage page and didn't see anything, but I was curious about the 7100-7200 run number group at 77th Garage. I was out in the Bronzeville area yesterday and saw a 7100 run number out on the #1 Bronzeville-Union Station route. Just wondering if the 7100 run numbers are primarily assigned to the #1. I know that with any particular run number (i.e. 7103) at any of the garages, they can be interlined with other routes, but I was curious about this especially since the #1 only runs during the AM and PM rush periods.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, TGranzow29 said:

Hey folks,

I did not see a topic on this as I did some searching. Also tried to do some research on the Garage page and didn't see anything, but I was curious about the 7100-7200 run number group at 77th Garage. I was out in the Bronzeville area yesterday and saw a 7100 run number out on the #1 Bronzeville-Union Station route. Just wondering if the 7100 run numbers are primarily assigned to the #1. I know that with any particular run number (i.e. 7103) at any of the garages, they can be interlined with other routes, but I was curious about this especially since the #1 only runs during the AM and PM rush periods.

Thanks!

A majority are not. There's a variety of routes that are apart of the 100-200 run numbers. The 1,2,3,4, 24 and 53A are currently the normal thing I see on those runs which do interline with swings. I won't get to specific with each run but that's what I've observed from the paddles we were given for the summer pick.  

• Upvote 1