Gps Bus Video Chicago/milwaukee

I recently purchased U.S. City buses Pt 3 Chicago/Milwaukee by Ray Neilson of GPS Video. For those of you who havent seen this,You have to get this video, Its awesome! Packed with two hours of Non Stop Chicago/Milwaukee bus action. Footage of the GMC New Looks/exPace 700s just before their removal from service. Pace is well represented in this video and a bonus video containing early CTA (No sound) video showing the Flxible propanes in action. A few shots of FG are in this video showing the New looks after delivery sitting at the "Glen" alongside 8000 propanes. Good Milwaukee MCTS video shot in the mid 90s with lots of GM new look footage. The MCTS 3200 series GMC RTS with those loud powerful V8s, The sound is incredible! :) You get the feel of those powerful V8s. The video shows also Kenosha and Racine buses. The Chicago /Milwaukee. What a video! :)

Sounds neat. Is that available on DVD?

Hi

To my knowledge none of the Ray Neilson GPS Videos are on DVD.

I hope it is though, I will try to find out. Ray Neilson passed away just a few months ago. Im not sure what will come about his business, he turned out great bus and train, transit videos. I know for a fact he has more bus videos. He was based in Canada.

The MCTS 3200 series GMC RTS with those loud powerful V8s, The sound is incredible! :) You get the feel of those powerful V8s.

You could hear that bus coming before even seeing it

The bus just sounds tough! mean! Even when it sits on idle its sounds awesome! I wish there was around Chicago.