Weird People Encounterings

BusExpert32

Well, the other day I witnessed a few weird people while waiting for the bus. One guy was sitting on a bench and drinking water out of dirty coffee mug that looked as if it was in the garbage. He was also biting off pieces of duck tape and licking the sticky part. What a weird guy. Another lady came and sat on the ground and started smoking cigarettes that she found on the ground and then tearing them up into pieces. She even gave me this freakishly weird smile that made me think she was high on something. Wait it gets worse, then she picks up all the torn up pieces of tobacco and puts them in a potato chip bag. Then, out of the chip bag she pulls out her transit card. This is the point when I had to hold in a bunch of laughter. Have any of you encountered these kind of weirdos while waiting for the bus or on the bus?

I've seen people like that before, but they're not "weridos", there's just something wrong with them, and besides, last time I checked, ChicagoBus.org wasn't for that kind of posts. Thanks.

I've seen people like that before, but they're not "weridos", there's just something wrong with them, and besides, last time I checked, ChicagoBus.org wasn't for that kind of posts. Thanks.

Where did you check that ChicagoBus.org wasn't for these kinds of posts? And if that restriction is true, then I apoligize for starting this topic.

Where did you check that ChicagoBus.org wasn't for these kinds of posts? And if that restriction is true, then I apoligize for starting this topic.

Read the "posting guidelines", thanks. I think this topic will likely be deleted anyway since this has nothing to do with buses.