In Europe right now....

Hello all*

Im writing from my brother in laws computer from Geneva Switzerland Hope everyone is doing fine. Ive got the chance to experience Geneva transit system They have trolley coaches here as well as articulated trolley coaches and light rail. I got back from Paris yesterday and rode the Metro subway and bus system. I even took a ride on the TGV bullet train. Having a great time lots of pics and video.

Hello all*

Im writing from my brother in laws computer from Geneva Switzerland Hope everyone is doing fine. Ive got the chance to experience Geneva transit system They have trolley coaches here as well as articulated trolley coaches and light rail. I got back from Paris yesterday and rode the Metro subway and bus system. I even took a ride on the TGV bullet train. Having a great time lots of pics and video.

I hope you continue to have a great time and a safe return journey.

We'll be looking for those pictures and video. Hmm... maybe you should find out about transit funding across the pond so you can show how it should be done when you return.

Gene King

I hope you continue to have a great time and a safe return journey.

We'll be looking for those pictures and video. Hmm... maybe you should find out about transit funding across the pond so you can show how it should be done when you return.

Gene King

I think Chicago transit bosses need to take a close look at how other systems operate. Here in Geneva they have a combination of diesel 40ft and artics along with articulated electric trolley coaches I even spotted a triple 3 section articulated trolley bus operitng in Geneva, it was amazing! Light rail is huge here they have an extensive system. I see some new 3 section trolleys. Paris Metro system operates very well. Their subway system are crowd swallowers and their bus system is very good. YOu see buses every few minutes on many different lines. RATP is the name of their system. Im heading home tomorrow But it was great to experience European transit systems. Chicago can learn a lot from here. See you guys soon...Bye from Europe!