Pace Orion 2282s

Not a very good day for NABIs this past wednesday. I worked wed. morning at Academy and two NABIs broke down that day. #6608 broke down just outside Colonials yard on Busse Rd. I had to bring the operator a replacement so I brought him #6611. And later that morning #6605 broke down at the Irving Pk/Cumb. turnaround on the 326. I finshed the operators route using Orion #2327.

Not a very good day for NABIs this past wednesday. I worked wed. morning at Academy and two NABIs broke down that day. #6608 broke down just outside Colonials yard on Busse Rd. I had to bring the operator a replacement so I brought him #6611. And later that morning #6605 broke down at the Irving Pk/Cumb. turnaround on the 326. I finshed the operators route using Orion #2327.

Yeah, It was the same day that I've spotted #7717 NABI (7500s) sitting blocking the bus stop on Madison westbbound at Wabash working #14, Broke down with a driver sitting taking a nap.

Yah, I know that Academy isn't happy so far with the NABIs, but the Orions are making it through.

Yeah, It was the same day that I've spotted #7717 NABI (7500s) sitting blocking the bus stop on Madison westbbound at Wabash working #14, Broke down with a driver sitting taking a nap.

Yah, I know that Academy isn't happy so far with the NABIs, but the Orions are making it through.

That wed. morning was brutally cold. The NABIs cant seem to be dependable even in the cold weather. Both NABIs broke down because of air pressure problems. I really felt bad for the mechanics who had to work in the brutal cold to try to get the bus going enough so I could drive it back to the yard.