Shuttle Bug 574

ibebobo

Has anyone noticed that shuttle bug 574 has been eliminated?

Yeah, I saw the notice about a month ago. Also, if you read the Pace minutes, it says that the employers pulled out of the TMA because of the doomsday threat. Having gone up there (basically to figure out why 625 doesn't show up on WebWatch), it looks like an Olsen school bus was engaged by the employers who pulled out of the TMA (i.e., it pulled into the LF UPN station right after 6684).

Why didn't you notice it earlier? The Customer Alert went up by the end of August.

What was funny about this (and not in the ha ha sense) was that the route was canceled on Sept. 2, but the public hearing and board meeting were after that.

Yeah, I saw the notice about a month ago. Also, if you read the Pace minutes, it says that the employers pulled out of the TMA because of the doomsday threat. Having gone up there (basically to figure out why 625 doesn't show up on WebWatch), it looks like an Olsen school bus was engaged by the employers who pulled out of the TMA (i.e., it pulled into the LF UPN station right after 6684).

Why didn't you notice it earlier? The Customer Alert went up by the end of August.

What was funny about this (and not in the ha ha sense) was that the route was canceled on Sept. 2, but the public hearing and board meeting were after that.

Just haven't been following that much. I see much more of the shuttle bugs on Lake Cook Rd.