Who do I have to talk to so I can try to get bus stops combined?

ryanbytes

Thanks for your support Trainman... can certainly tell you deal with the public like us, unlike some on here

Don't be to sure about that. I deal with the public every day and have done so for more than a decade. I get people you just can't satisfy not matter what you do to try to help them out just like you. I just learned to ignore their negativity and concentrate on the positive minded folks who don't mind showing appreciatiion for what you go out of your way to do for them. Doing that helps my days dealing with the public go so much better. What really helps me block out the unappreciative hell raisers are those little old ladies who thank me for being so kind and making their day, when to me it's just me doing my job. I know you guys get a lot of flack because I see it happen every day with your counterparts from Kedzie especially those who work the 12 Roosevelt which passes near my home. My whole point is don't just assume that all of us are out to make things miserable for you because not all of us are. I'm a service worker just like you, so I know how much hell some people can bring with them when it's not even necessary. You never know, I just might have given you or one of your fellow opeartors a written recommendation on the end of one of those Mystery shopper surveys after seeing one or more of you do all you can to do your job despite having some hell raisers on the bus. Since I've experienced that with the public myself, I do try to let your bosses know there is at least one who appreciates that operator dealing with a lot to get me where I need to be. So don't just assume that because I'm a passenger I don't know what it's like to deal with hell raising people what seems like every hour of every day on the job.