RTA cuts ICE funds, service cuts next?

I was wondering what was going to happen, since none of the bus service ones seemed to be implemented (Metra did get the money for the Saturday SW service, however). That money was supposed to come off the top, but no one knows what the RTA does these days.

Next year, anything is possible (except legislative oversight). For instance, it seemed all steam ahead on the I-55 BRT, which is mandated by law, but who knows?

From the list of projects, Lake County and DuPage won't be happy, as they got the tax hike, but no circulators.

BTW, Do you have a LINK?

I was wondering what was going to happen, since none of the bus service ones seemed to be implemented (Metra did get the money for the Saturday SW service, however). That money was supposed to come off the top, but no one knows what the RTA does these days.

Next year, anything is possible (except legislative oversight). For instance, it seemed all steam ahead on the I-55 BRT, which is mandated by law, but who knows?

From the list of projects, Lake County and DuPage won't be happy, as they got the tax hike, but no circulators.

BTW, Do you have a LINK?

go to the RTA website, under special programs. RTA also talked about this at their public open houses earlier this week