No shirt, No Shoes, No Deodorant ?

twyztdmynd

B.O. Yeah its raunchy but does the same go for the persons who drown themselves in cologne of perfume. And channel 2 at 5 pm did a live segment on this. One remark is that a female passenger drowns the L car in perfume. Sometimes that stuff if too overpowering. Especially when you have bad allergies.

• Upvote 2

B.O. Yeah its raunchy but does the same go for the persons who drown themselves in cologne of perfume. And channel 2 at 5 pm did a live segment on this. One remark is that a female passenger drowns the L car in perfume. Sometimes that stuff if too overpowering. Especially when you have bad allergies.

Ugh, yeah. I was on a bus once and this lady got on with enough perfume for the entire bus and the next one <_< I've been seated near BO guy as well and IMHO i'll take BO guy over perfume lady. When I was in my teens I had allergies (since outgrown luckily) so when I was around strong perfume I had trouble breathing sometimes.