Pace Facebook

twyztdmynd

http://www.facebook....4?ref=ts&v=wall

Judging by the pic, I think this is the same dude that does the YouTube vids.

As far as the "same dude" the YouTube Channel homepage says that the videos are by the Marketing Department, so I expect the same with regard to facebook.

It looks like someone tries to answer the questions, but the ones by Warner haven't been answered. I wonder if they are too new to be detected by the owner, or, like the Orions one, stuff that Pace won't answer, just to keep info like that from the busfans.

BTW, the Pace info page has links to CTA and on RTA facebook. The RTA one appears to be only propaganda tweets, which I guess could be expected. CTA one looks pretty unresponsive, which probably also could be expected.

It looks like someone tries to answer the questions, but the ones by Warner haven't been answered. I wonder if they are too new to be detected by the owner, or, like the Orions one, stuff that Pace won't answer, just to keep info like that from the busfans.

He replied

He indicated new busses on the way in.

He replied

He indicated new busses on the way in.

Although the reply was 13 hours ago (as of this writing), the answer seemed about as of May 23, based on this post, or about 20 weeks ago. So, it is about as I figured; they aren't talking.

The answer seems to portray the situation where a few Ikaruses (or Ikari) and 2120s survived longer than the others, but with so few 2272-2378s still on the road in revenue service, I doubt that. Maybe he is still counting on the surviving 8900s as justifying a plea for more funding.

To respond to an earlier point, he also did post that both YouTube and facebook are a combined effort of folks in the Marketing Department.