CTA BROCHURE REQUEST

Where are some great places in Chicago where I can find cta brochures other than cta rail stations and where can I find hard brochures such

the CTA Night Owl Brochure

CTA Evanston transit guide

19 United Center Express

The Green Line Brochure (Posted at transitchicago.com)

The Blue and Orange Line Airport Brochures

Also where is a place where I can get previous system maps and brochures

Where are some great places in Chicago where I can find cta brochures other than cta rail stations and where can I find hard to get night owl brochue Evanston transit guide route 19 timetable/brochure and the green blue and orange line ti brochures . Also where is a place where I can get previous system maps and brochures

Then...

Please. Reread the post you are way off topic

Just a thought;

You are making multiple requests. Could you possibly make better use of punctuation in your posts?

Back to the topic.

Your best bet is to contact CTA directly for transit guides and brocures. I think the closest thing CTA has to a comprehensive brochure kiosk is at the Water Tower Visitor Center. As a rule, CTA does not stock or keep obsolete system maps. When new editions are published, older ones are destroyed. Your best chance here is to ask on the forums and see if members have duplicates or surplus items they are willing to part with.

You can also find older maps and brochures at hobby shops, train shows, and of course, eBay.

IMHO, eBay is a rip-off for printed material as there is no actual "cash value" (not now) for obsolete printed matter as transit brochures or maps are concerned. The real money is in training hand outs and operation manuals.

There is also the brochure page on the website. The schedule brochures are also on the schedules page.

But as Wolfman points out, that's only for current ones. I remember the Evanston-Skokie brochure, but that was way before the 2003 restructuring. There, however, appears to be a current one.

I'm sure that most drivers near the 4700 block of N. Kedzie or Sacramento have read and comprehended the English only "Safety Tips at Roadway-Rail Grade Crossings." :D