Driver forgets there is video

Busjack

I saw the story on Channel 7.1, but apparently the source is here. Bus driver got into a dispute with two teenage girls, she called them back into the bus and started a fight, forgetting that the whole thing was caught by the surveillance camera. Ended up having to resign, but it looked like a good catfight on the Channel 7.1 version.

I saw the story on Channel 7.1, but apparently the source is here. Bus driver got into a dispute with two teenage girls, she called them back into the bus and started a fight, forgetting that the whole thing was caught by the surveillance camera. Ended up having to resign, but it looked like a good catfight on the Channel 7.1 version.

Im not surprised that its VIA! Just watch this news footage. Makes you wonder!.

Im not surprised that its VIA! Just watch this news footage. Makes you wonder!. http://www.youtube.c...e&v=dj9ZTy5geRo

That's some good ones. As pace2322 would have said, "that's one fewer NABI," but apparently also one fewer NF.

Besides that:

• No wonder Scott blacked out. He got whiplashed on the metal "cross pole," separating the door well.
  • Apparently gives rise to a whole new group of jokes "why didn't the cat cross the road?"

That's some good ones. As pace2322 would have said, "that's one fewer NABI," but apparently also one fewer NF.

Besides that:

• No wonder Scott blacked out. He got whiplashed on the metal "cross pole," separating the door well.
  • Apparently gives rise to a whole new group of jokes "why didn't the cat cross the road?"

Awe come on BJack!! Dont knock the Nabis! ;) Some of those crashes are pretty disturbing to watch. Theres another video of VIA of crash compilations. The one disturbing footage was the woman seen leaving her seat in the rear of the bus and landing by the rear doors.

Awe come on BJack!! Dont knock the Nabis! ;)

As you note, I prefaced it with "as pace2322 would have said..." If he were still around, we could have bet 100% on that.

Wow. Makes you not want to ride a bus in San Antonio. Those VIA drivers in the video seem to be lacking and give the whole organization a not so good rep in that no one seems to be trained properly from those videos.

Of course, I wonder what would happen if someone did a FOIA of all of the CTA drivers who run a stoplight. Probably some spokesperson would say they were unavailable, or too burdensome to compile....

Pace says that DriveCam deters driver misbehavior. ... In any event, I chose that title for this topic because, at least in San Antonio, that doesn't seem to be the case.