New CTA Nova in Indiana?

2200fan

My wife and I went for a Sunday drive, we were on I-80/90 in Indiana around the exit for route 249. It was around 4 p.m. We were going east and saw a new CTA nova going west, the destination sign said "test". I did have my camera but it happened so fast there was no way to get a pic. I'm not sure of the number either, I think it was 8070? Had there been an exit right there, I probably would have turned and followed to to get the number and pics but couldn't.

Could this have been a new bus being delivered?

My wife and I went for a Sunday drive, we were on I-80-90 in Indiana around the exit for route 249. It was around 4 p.m. We were going east and saw a new CTA nova going west, the destination sign said "test". I did have my camera but it happened so fast there was no way to get a pic. I'm not sure of the number either, I believe it started with "81"? Had there been an exit right there, I probably woud have turned and followed to to get the number but couldn't.

Could this have been a new bus being delivered?

I'll check and see if there are some 8100s at the shop this week. You could've mention this in:

7900-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

(most likely this topic will be locked due to duplication)