August 2023 Pick

Tcmetro

On 8/26/2023 at 2:21 PM, Busjack said:

You can make inferences from the published schedules and trackers, as I did above.For instance the 151s starting at Sheridan/Foster are c;early pull-outs; I've seen them lined up. Similarly, those with the footnote "* buses leave Clark/Devon approximately one minute after time shown" are pull-outs via Western; I've seen those with Clark/Devon destination signs. The NB ones ending at Delaware and SB ones starting at Stockton are interlined with something else (but apparently not 125).

Generally speaking, various routes ending at Belmont/Halsted or Belmont Sheridan (151, 143, 151, 156) are K, as are buses ending near Sawyer or Kimball.

Interestingly, there was this block yesterday at 3:30:

4072 35: 31st/35th151 -251K (Kedzie)

Makes sense that the 35 school run from bronzeville would be rehooked to jump on a Kedzie 151 since Kedzie is no longer doing the midday shortliners. Previously that run was doing a 143 after running from 35th/Giles to Orange Line

On 8/29/2023 at 6:34 PM, Sam92 said:

Makes sense that the 35 school run from bronzeville would be rehooked to jump on a Kedzie 151 since Kedzie is no longer doing the midday shortliners. Previously that run was doing a 143 after running from 35th/Giles to Orange Line

Agreed especially when adding in that more often than not (well a bit more often than last school year), it appears those earlier PM143 trips that don't come straight out of the garage have been school trippers from the 62.