FG Optimas: what routes are they on and what times?

Buslover88

Hi everyone, i'm going to go "bus bunching" tomorrow morning (there's no school for me tomorrow) and I'm going to the Jefferson Park Terminal to ride an Optima and I want to know what routes they are on between 9am-2pm. I know the Optimas are on a lot of routes from FG, but I want to which route they'll most likely be on...here's the routes I can ride on:

#56A North Milwaukee

#68 NW Highway

#81W West Lawrence

#85 Central

#85A North Central

#88 Higgins

So i'm asking this: do any of you think there will be an Optima on any of these routes and if they are, what times? It has to be anywhere between 9am-2pm

Hi everyone, i'm going to go "bus bunching" tomorrow morning (there's no school for me tomorrow) and I'm going to the Jefferson Park Terminal to ride an Optima and I want to know what routes they are on between 9am-2pm. I know the Optimas are on a lot of routes from FG, but I want to which route they'll most likely be on...here's the routes I can ride on:

#56A North Milwaukee

#68 NW Highway

#81W West Lawrence

#85 Central

#85A North Central

#88 Higgins

So i'm asking this: do any of you think there will be an Optima on any of these routes and if they are, what times? It has to be anywhere between 9am-2pm

They are not on "specific" routes at "specific" times, they are moved around and sometimes given out optionally to drivers (but I can assure you many don't like them).

However if you're looking for it, the possibilities to start with (but not guarantees) would be:

56A N. Milwaukee

68 NW Highway

69 Cumberland/E River

81W West Lawrence

85A North Central

86 Narragansett/Ridgeland

88 Higgins

90N N Harlem

206 Evanston Circulator

There on #86 Narraganset-Ridgeland, too? This I didn't know. Anyways, what route do any of you think the Optimas will most likely be on?

As was said, they are not route or time specific. Going to Jeff would give you a good chance to catch one, especially in the rush, because there are numerous routes to catch them on. I would think your shorter routes (as the 68 or 85A maybe even 56A) would be your best shot. I have seen them on 85A, 84, 80 and 56 also...all at different times of the day. Hang out at Jeff and I would bet you will get your wish, eventually.