New Flyer training bus on Lincoln.

ryanbytes

This morning while waiting for the southbound Lincoln bus at Bryn Mawr a 1000 series New Flyer training bus drove by. An RTS was right behind so we got to follow the Flyer pretty closely, which turned east onto Foster. I also saw a 5800 series New Flyer northbound at about the same time with an amber destination sign. It's the first time I've seen that. Being able to read the destination sign was a nice change!

This morning while waiting for the southbound Lincoln bus at Bryn Mawr a 1000 series New Flyer training bus drove by. An RTS was right behind so we got to follow the Flyer pretty closely, which turned east onto Foster. I also saw a 5800 series New Flyer northbound at about the same time with an amber destination sign. It's the first time I've seen that. Being able to read the destination sign was a nice change!

Both 5851 and 5852 from NP have amber destination signs. One of the two is probably what you sawy