RTA and Auditor General

Busjack

Just once, Busjack, don't you wish that someone would come up to you and give you the opportunity of running the operation. I would love to see you in the position of Bus Allocation Administrator (if not Board Chairman or President). Now the aldermen in town are realizing that Frank is a goof and want his head. I know I could honestly do a better job than him, Valerie, the entire Pace Board and executive director as well as the geniuses at Metra. Unfortunately I don't have the political ties...

Maybe I should set my sights higher. The Tribune article Audit: Overhaul the RTA reinforces many of the things I have been saying, including in the CTA vs. Pace topic. I really don't want to drag that debate over here, but the audit tends to disprove a supporter's web site's assertion that CTA is being run as efficiently as possible. I guess that if Julie Hamos wants to put me in charge of the RTA, she knows how to contact me.