Bus 6842 Had A Nice Little Addon To The Windshield

ryanbytes

I saw two clips on the right side, above the run number board, that were just high enough to hold the route slips that are used when the destination sign is down without covering the run number. On one hand I hope that's what the clips are going to be used for. They'll be better than defective farebox stickers or masking tape. On the other hand it means that the destination signs are so bad that such a solution had to be found and that just plain sucks.

Again, when we assume... Was in fact the destination sign out when you saw the clips (if the bus engine was on, as I have seen that turning off the engine also turns off the sign)? While there have been some problems with CTA Luminator signs, I haven't heard about much with the Twinvision ones.

Again, when we assume...

Without assumptions this board would be dead as a door nail! :lol: The sign was working just fine and we were bouncing along Central towards Caldwell. The clips seemed to be in the perfect place to hold the slips that we all know too well. Assumption made? You bet.