Bus Adventures

Linguistmm44

Ok everybody. This story is not meant to sound racist and I appologize if it does. It's part of the bizareness of this story.

I was riding the 66 Chicago bus near Navy Peir towards Austin last month and we stopped at Grand and Columbus. A short thin black lady got on with a tall and slightly big boned white woman. The black lady got on and blew her cigarette smoke towards the passengers. The white woman went to the back and sat down yelling to the black woman, "I got us seats right here ma." Looking a little confused I turned towards them as the black lady sat down as her "daughter" proceeded to comment: "Man that was the worst Jerry Springer show I ever saw." I couldn't stop laughing.

I swear that I have weirder stories than that from Washington, DC where I go to school too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you want free theatre, minus an official playbill, ride the 36 Broadway bus, say north of Clark and Diversey.  That is one STRANGE and sometimes entertaining ride.  I call it the rolling insane asylum.

Better yet, the 22 clark bus provides just as much entertainment...:P

• 3 months later...