Racine Belle Urban System BUS

I am wondering what buses does Racine Transit (Belle Urban System) uses? Do they still use the Nova RTS? Anyone knows if the RTSes are used on weekends? I am hoping to see some, but most likely BUS is going to be all Gilligs on the weekend. :(

I would be interested in going to check out Racine's fleet sometime in July.

I am wondering what buses does Racine Transit (Belle Urban System) uses? Do they still use the Nova RTS? Anyone knows if the RTSes are used on weekends? I am hoping to see some, but most likely BUS is going to be all Gilligs on the weekend. :(

I was just up there on Saturday June 13th and I saw 2 RTS's running. What year are there RTS's anyways?

I think Kenosha still have couple of their 1996 Nova RTS, but I don't know about their GMC/TMC RTSes though, I'm suppose to help my friend to move from Chicago to Racine in July sometime, so I'm going to try to catch a ride with one of them. Also Gary, Indiana still has their 1996-1998 Nova RTS, probably only one remaining 1995 Flxible Metro, and they also has some of secondhand Orion Vs appeared to be early 1990 model, one of the GPTC drivers told me that they came from Des Moines IA or Madison Metro.

I think Kenosha still have couple of their 1996 Nova RTS, but I don't know about their GMC/TMC RTSes though, I'm suppose to help my friend to move from Chicago to Racine in July sometime, so I'm going to try to catch a ride with one of them. Also Gary, Indiana still has their 1996-1998 Nova RTS, probably only one remaining 1995 Flxible Metro, and they also has some of secondhand Orion Vs appeared to be early 1990 model, one of the GPTC drivers told me that they came from Des Moines IA or Madison Metro.

Let me know how many of the RTS buses you see in Racine.

• 11 months later...

Some photos of The BUS I got this week:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thetransitcamera/sets/72157624357319606/

Also, OT, if anyone is interested there are also photos of Beloit Transit System, Eau Claire Transit, Green Bay Metro, Janesville Transit System, La Crosse MTU, Madison Metro, Maritime Metro Transit, Metro Ride, Milwaukee County Transit System, Sheboygan Transit System, and Valley Transit available here.

:)