Ask Pace

Busjack

Pace's Moving into the Future newsletter had the following today:

[align=center]New feature: Questions? Ask Pace![/align]

Have you ever had a question about Pace service, or Pace policy, or about public transportation in northeastern Illinois? Starting with next week's edition of Moving into the Future, Pace will answer one question per week in a new "Ask Pace" feature as part of its electronic newsletter.

Questions can about anything Pace-related. Please email your question to govt.affairs@pacebus.com, and indicate your hometown in the e-mail.  Pace looks forward to hearing from you and helping people learn more about the agency and the region it serves.

If you have a policy related question, I suggest giving it a try, to see if there is a response. (I did.)

• 9 years later...

Seems like the most related topic.

Moving Forward seemed strange, in that the e-mail program asked for permission to view images. Anyway, besides being reformatted in HTML rather than a pdf attachment, it is now being distributed by govDelivery.com, where I guess you can subscribe.

Seems like the most related topic.

Moving Forward seemed strange, in that the e-mail program asked for permission to view images. Anyway, besides being reformatted in HTML rather than a pdf attachment, it is now being distributed by govDelivery.com, where I guess you can subscribe.

The best format to use at this stage, considering that transit agencies like pace have used govdelivery for updates (I often get Bay Area updates through this service).