Anyone know what this could have been about?

If this is real, it is for something other than the announced reason of being "nervous." The cops would not have reason to remove him for that; the supervisor could have handled it.

It appears that in Chicago, the transit detail is part of the Chicago Police Dept., so they would need probable cause to do something. If the driver were erratic, one would assume that a passenger with a cell phone called it in.

Hence, there really isn't enough from the post to say if "Anyone know," unless one is one of those police officers.

Somebody on a forum I frequent saw transit police remove a driver. Does anyone have any idea why or how this could happen? It seems VERY strange.

High-strung bus driver ejected from bus at Belmont and Southport. The Hell?

I doubt the driver was "Nervous". That was probably a cover-up because the driver was either

1) Drunk(CTA personnell aren't going to tell the passengers "The Bus has been stopped because the driver had too much J.D to drive.")

2) High on something(see above)

3) Another Imposter Driver???(CTA will definately sweep this under the rug. They aren't going to tell the passengers some random person off the street got a CTA Uniform and took a bus to drive on a route again.)

I can't think of any other reasons except for the ones I posted here.

• Upvote 1