2211 at south

pace2322

• 6 years later...

From the "News I May Have Missed" dept; Pace South's 6000s are being repainted all-white with the blue pace logo relocated just ahead of the rear wheels. Since they were all white anyway, it took me a minute to notice. The simple change makes them easier to sell after retirement and represents the first change in colors at South since the 6000s arrived. Have other all-white 6200s recieved the same?

From the "News I May Have Missed" dept; Pace South's 6000s are being repainted all-white with the blue pace logo relocated just ahead of the rear wheels. Since they were all white anyway, it took me a minute to notice. The simple change makes them easier to sell after retirement and represents the first change in colors at South since the 6000s arrived. Have other all-white 6200s recieved the same?

6241 was damaged, and then reappeared with this scheme. I assume from your description that those south buses are the same, but I am surprised that Pace would strip the stripe decals.