Bus Driver Game

Hello all. Just wanted to let you guys know that I bought the full version of the Bus Driver game talked about on the forum quite a while ago and it is as addictive as mentioned. I got it from Amazon since they had the full version for the lowest price among those I viewed. This game does not let you get away with any usual practices that you might see some CTA operators do such as pull away from the curb after a stop without signaling or making a right turn on a red light. Do either of these and the game penalizes you. I also have Bus Simulator which was part of a 18 Wheels of Steel Big City Rigs 3-game bundle (after thinking it was Bus Driver because the package had the bus game in the bundle labeled as 'Bus Driver').

Hello all. Just wanted to let you guys know that I bought the full version of the Bus Driver game talked about on the forum quite a while ago and it is as addictive as mentioned. I got it from Amazon since they had the full version for the lowest price among those I viewed. This game does not let you get away with any usual practices that you might see some CTA operators do such as pull away from the curb after a stop without signaling or making a right turn on a red light. Do either of these and the game penalizes you. I also have Bus Simulator which was part of a 18 Wheels of Steel Big City Rigs 3-game bundle (after thinking it was Bus Driver because the package had the bus game in the bundle labeled as 'Bus Driver').

Can't Wait To See It!

Can't Wait To See It!

Well I can say Bus Driver is a better game playing experience than Bus Simulator since the graphics are a bit more realistic in Bus Driver along with there being more options of bus models than in Bus Simulator.

Where Can You Buy It?

You can get the Bus Driver game through a quick download relatively cheap off Amazon.com. I paid $9.99 compared to the $29.99 it would cost off the official game website or other sites. You know you're getting Bus Driver and not Bus Simulator by the fishbowl drawing behind the game's name in the logo. The Big City Rigs bundle that Bus Simulator was a part of, I got from Osco believe it or not. I found it among a bunch of game CDs and DVDs that they were selling.

You can get the Bus Driver game through a quick download relatively cheap off Amazon.com. I paid $9.99 compared to the $29.99 it would cost off the official game website or other sites. You know you're getting Bus Driver and not Bus Simulator by the fishbowl drawing behind the game's name in the logo. The Big City Rigs bundle that Bus Simulator was a part of, I got from Osco believe it or not. I found it among a bunch of game CDs and DVDs that they were selling.

We happen to have some good stuff occasionally, I guess.... :)

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. I resurrected my old topic to let you all know there is a new version of Bus Simulator out titled European Bus Simulator 2012. I happened to get it from the website gamesrocket.com for $16.95. It has different model buses including a version of the MAN SL202 of which CTA's MAN Americana was one of the variations of the American version. Certain parts of the game take a little while to download but YouTube clips make it appear worth the wait. I'm going to test it out in a few mins now that I have it downloaded. The game actually runs you through a realistic run of what it's like to be a bus driver, from going into the depot (garage) to select your bus, inspecting your bus, getting behind the wheel and logging in your driver number and password that the game gives you and pulling out to work your selected route.