flxible 6000s to 77th and 103rd garage

44racine

could 77th garage get a few of flxibles to trade in for the higher 1200s at 77th and 103rd get the same flxibles back with some novas and some new flyers in there roster

What are you talking about???? The last Flxibles were taken off the street, and most of them have been sold for scrap.

no i wen t by archer garage the other day and saw the maintence man fixing some of the flxibles buses and had the tires change back into the original tires and 103rd got some in the back lot

Well, Archer Garage is being sold, too.

I don't know what you saw, but if it is unlikely that they are going back into service.

Maybe the couple that were left in the various lots in Feb. 2010 are still there, but probably not for any reason than emergency spares.

BTW, how did you get into an abandoned garage to see this?

and plus 77th got 4 flixibles and 2 tmc buses in the back and don't even say scrap the flxibles at archer that had scrap on it is now wipe off and clean now so its a sign and 74th flyers and novas had there sickers took off of some of there buses including 77th buses and some of 103rd buses.

yea keep thinking that if you dont believe me then go to archer garage and take a good look through the garage windows and take the 28 stony island bus going north from the garge and look at the back of the garage from the bishop ford expreeway and tell me what you see ha.

yea keep thinking that if you dont believe me then go to archer garage and take a good look through the garage windows and take the 28 stony island bus going north from the garge and look at the back of the garage from the bishop ford expreeway and tell me what you see ha.

So, why were you peering through an abandoned garage's window? And through peering knew what maintenance was doing inside it?

If you want to pick me up and drive me there, let me know.

Also, use a spell checker.

But this is still a prank.