Sign in to follow this  
Ptbnl

Did anyone apply for the "flagman" position?

I wanted to know if anyone else applied for the flagman job? I noticed they took down the listing so maybe we'll hear something soon. I'd love to get a phone call soon. If there are any cta employees that have details thatd be great too!

I wanted to know if anyone else applied for the flagman job? I noticed they took down the listing so maybe we'll hear something soon. I'd love to get a phone call soon. If there are any cta employees that have details thatd be great too!

I applied for it about a week and a half ago, still havent got a call yet dont lose hope you might get a call back.

Yeah I applied for it the day after it opened for applications. Still waiting on the phone call. I just wish I had a little inside info about whats going on.

The best way to snag Flagman right now is to apply to the Customer Service Assistant position whenever it opens. When you get hired and start training, watch the job board every day and apply for Flagman every time you see it. That's how me and many others broke in.