Greetings

Hello everyone. I am a Pace bus operator for over 3 years from S.W. garage. I've been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks so I decided to join.

I'll be the 1st to welcome you it's quite interesting being on here you'll learn quite a lot about everything concerning cta bus, rail, or any other bus related subject these guys know their stuff lol. But I'm sure you do as well with you driving buses for Pace for 3+ yrs :)

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I am a Pace bus operator for over 3 years from S.W. garage. I've been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks so I decided to join.

Pleasure to meet you! I drove CTA buses for 7 years and I worked 4 years driving for Pace as a contract operator. Hope you have a good "run" on this website. Lots of fun, lots of intersting topics to discuss pertaining to transit. Feel free to join in on any discussions that might interest you.

Welcome Aboard! :)

Excellent, thanks for joining :) Always nice to have more perspectives aboard.

Just FYI, I believe we have had one or two folks get in trouble for posting photos here that were taken in non-public areas of Pace yards or garages, so do be careful if you ever have any images to share. Wouldn't want to see you get in trouble.

Excellent, thanks for joining :) Always nice to have more perspectives aboard.

Just FYI, I believe we have had one or two folks get in trouble for posting photos here that were taken in non-public areas of Pace yards or garages, so do be careful if you ever have any images to share. Wouldn't want to see you get in trouble.

That does remind me that two Pace employees became conspicuous by taking down their posts. I'm glad it was MVTArider who brought up the issue, first.

Thanks for the heads up about posting pics. We almost lost a driver for taking pics of a damaged bus from an accident so I won't be posting anything related to that here.

One of them who suddenly disappeared posted a picture of 2453 with the back end burned out, under the topic BBQ Bus (now "None"). I guess you explained why it is no longer here.

Posting his badge # certainly didn't help his case.

No, I think it was a tribute to bus #2322, which at the time was sitting as a wreck at South Holland, but he still liked better than the NABIs. But, in that he also posted that he bought bus #8723, I'm sure they knew who he was.

Similarly, Pace 834 had an avatar indicating that it was a tribute to Route 834, but he also gone, according to Hawk. His disappearance, with photos of the hybrid paratransits and Orions was what resulted in MVTArider's comment, although Pace eventually put pictures of both on its Facebook page. I guess taking them at South Holland was the problem, but he cleared out everything he had posted.