Interesting construction

sw4400

What were they hauling? Lots and lots of work around that area. Those CTA trucks have been a common sight hauling wood and cranes to CTA brown line stations to rebuild the platforms. Has Addison been rebuilt? That Central Savings bank is about a block away from the Addison Brown line stop in an area where there is not a lot of parking. Plus, those wheelchair corner construction crews usually run pretty light and don't have a lot of equipment.

What were they hauling? Lots and lots of work around that area. Those CTA trucks have been a common sight hauling wood and cranes to CTA brown line stations to rebuild the platforms. Has Addison been rebuilt? That Central Savings bank is about a block away from the Addison Brown line stop in an area where there is not a lot of parking. Plus, those wheelchair corner construction crews usually run pretty light and don't have a lot of equipment.

I'm not sure. The trailer was separated from the semi, and it was one of those trailers that haul heavy equipment(like a caterpillar). I don't know what they call that trailer, but I've seen them hauling heavy construction equipment on those trailers before.