"Subways of North America" Comic

The real question is, will there be express buses from Garfield to Cleveland and Boston during the Red Line shutdown?

I'm not making sense of any of this, but it appears that the Green Line goes between Chicago and Cleveland. I assume then that it stops in front of the nonexistent Goldblatt's in Hammond.*

The Red Line seems to go via the I-70 corridor, missing Philadelphia to New York. I'm sure Insull could organize some interurban to run that route, except, as we discussed, he is quite dead.

At least the Boston and Chicago Red and Green Lines connect, but the Orange and Blue ones don't.

_______

* I somehow got that in my head based on an L stopping in front of Goldblatt's at Wilson.

I actually saw this comic get a mention tonight on a cable news show All In With Chris Hayes on MSNBC while channel surfing and found it kind of humorous and all in good fun just from the artist having the imagination to put something like it together. :)

I read this comic literally (proper use of that word!) 5 minutes after a friend, who was visiting DC, texted me to say he didn't know parts of the Metro were above ground.

Then another friend linked me to it that evening because he knows about my passion regarding transit. :P