More Defects in the NABI...

busfan4022

As everyone knows there are problems with the back door and the frame,etc. Maybe someone knows about this. As i rode bus number7535 there was something wrong. The destination sign was almost unreadable! I read:_______cal*blinked*_________age(dont get confused it didnt do this: :::::::cal*blinked*:::::::::age). It had a paper sign but it said "Jeffery Express". The automated annocement(exterior) said "15, Jeffery Local". Since was going to 103st garage that would explain the "age" on the sign.

The reason i wrote the thread is because i thought CTA has fixed all the NABI's problems. Or was this just a minor defect?

Also, this wouldn't necessarily be a problem caused by NABI, but probably Luminator (manufacturer of the sign and its controller). Since the audio was correct, I would tend to blame Luminator and not the Clever Devices controller that sets the Luminator one. It looks like several of the panels that make up the Luminator sign broke, and only the last panel was working. My question would be why CTA bought about 300 of them to retrofit the 6000s if the ones on the 7500s aren't working? Bring back TwinVision or Aesys. I think I remember one on 147 that had only 1/3 of its side sign working.

• 1 month later...