Transit Stories(and Videos)

sw4400

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a story of the guy I hit. I love that he was sorry that he inconvenience the passengers but does not say anything about scaring the crap out of the operator.

I would NOT say this is if the person was injured in any way, but since he walked away basically unharmed:

Way to go! About time one of those ignorant cyclists got some sense knocked into them!

I would NOT say this is if the person was injured in any way, but since he walked away basically unharmed:

Way to go! About time one of those ignorant cyclists got some sense knocked into them!

While he was lucky both Emanuel and Daley put bus lanes that shouldn't be on a main street with a lot of traffic and small lanes

While he was lucky both Emanuel and Daley put bus lanes that shouldn't be on a main street with a lot of traffic and small lanes

Well I would say so given, the cyclist and the accident were both in the Minneapolis area and not Chicago. Not to mention the vehicle he was in a near collision with was a light rail train and not a bus.

EDIT: Rereading the context of your post, I'm guessing you meant to say bike lanes and not bus lanes since the only bus lanes in existence under Daley or Emanuel's jurisdiction are the downtown bus lanes and those of the J14 south of Lake Shore Drive.