Federal Funding for Multiple Agency Products

1 hour ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

https://www.masstransitmag.com/management/news/21109997/il-cta-and-metra-stations-barrington-naperville-and-other-transportation-projects-get-federal-funding

I didn't want to make 3 separate "Random xxx" posts, so I thought this would be better

EDIT: I definitely meant projects 

The item that piqued my interest was the $4 million for the Burnham grade separation.   I wonder if that is the Burnham Ave which is east of the Hegewisch station?  Does or will the separation include the adjacent railroad tracks?  It seems like $4 million is a small amount for a grade separation.   Will the tracks go over or under Burnham?

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

The item that piqued my interest was the $4 million for the Burnham grade separation.   I wonder if that is the Burnham Ave which is east of the Hegewisch station?  Does or will the separation include the adjacent railroad tracks?  It seems like $4 million is a small amount for a grade separation.   Will the tracks go over or under Burnham?

Perhaps the $4mil is only the federal contribution, although a quick google search reveals nothing about the project

53 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Perhaps the $4mil is only the federal contribution, although a quick google search reveals nothing about the project

I found it.  It is a PEDESTRIAN grade separation project.  Google Burnham Avenue Grade Separation Project.  An ICC (Illinois Commerce Commission) listing should come up.  On the site you will have to scroll down but you will find listings by county

You won't see it in the first set of listings under Cook. but continue to the next table where there are more listings by county and you will see it there

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...