CTA Winter '23 Bus Pick

renardo870

On 1/16/2023 at 9:10 AM, ArcherRider said:

Today I check bus tracker and new schedule the #151 to Belmont and Halsted have been discontinued for weekdays. Now it run weekend and holiday only.

On 1/16/2023 at 10:15 AM, artthouwill said:

Not sure what you are looking at  but I just checked the z CTA website and the Belmont trips are still there.

His observations line up with my in person observations when downtown. I have not seen a Belmont/Halsted terminating 151 physically during weekdays since the Jan 8th schedule change went into effect. And all Belmont/Sheridan terminating buses I've seen in PM rush since then have been North Park assigned buses and not the usual buses from Kedzie. I have not had a chance to do any weekend observations to know if Kedzie still operates any of the Belmont/Halsted trips, but it looks like their helping out on weekdays has ended for the time being during this labor shortage induced scheduling.

3 hours ago, jajuan said:

His observations line up with my in person observations when downtown. I have not scene a Belmont/Halsted terminating 151 physically during weekdays since the Jan 8th schedule change went into effect. And all Belmont/Sheridan terminating buses I've seen in PM rush since then have been North Park assigned buses and not the usual buses from Kedzie.I have had a chance to do any weekend observations to know if Kedzie still operates any of the Belmont/Halsted trips, but it looks like their helping out on weekdays has ended for the time being during this labor shortage induced scheduling.

It's probably as I figured. The Belmont buses go express downtown, and there are some buses ending at Foster starting at 6:42, which undoubtedly go back to NP,