Bus Missing

pace

A couple buses that I have not seen in a while are

pace bus # 2421-2451-6185

(and is 6161 still at NW OR NS)

6161 I believe is still at NW Pace 2451 I think it is at NS because I may have seen it at Golf Mill a few weeks ago.

6161 I believe is still at NW Pace 2451 I think it is at NS because I may have seen it at Golf Mill a few weeks ago.

There are no NABI's at Northwest. 6161 would be either at North Shore, West, Southwest or South. 2451 would be at North. The 272 splits trips between North and Northwest and if you saw 2451, at Golf Mill, that is where it is from.

There are no NABI's at Northwest. 6161 would be either at North Shore, West, Southwest or South. 2451 would be at North. The 272 splits trips between North and Northwest and if you saw 2451, at Golf Mill, that is where it is from.
Except that 6161 is an Orion VI, and is at NW. The lowest number 2003 NABI is 6162. (See the Rolling Stock list on page 65 of the 2008 Pace budget. The 6 2004 Orion VIs are 6156-6161.)

If 2451 were moved from South, it would be at North, which would support the 272 sighting. I also saw 2421 on a North route in Lake County (about 8 months ago). No route from North Shore goes to Golf Mill.

Again, you folks seem to be asking for proof of a negative. If you think a bus is somewhere else, go look there (especially since this is the second thread you started yesterday where you want us to do your detective work).

From the headline, I thought we had another Stacey Peterson/Anu Solanki case here.

Except that 6161 is an Orion VI, and is at NW. The lowest number 2003 NABI is 6162. (See the Rolling Stock list on page 65 of the 2008 Pace budget. The 6 2004 Orion VIs are 6156-6161.)

I was correct in saying that there were no NABI's at NW, but I goofed thinking that 6161 is a NABI. I see it all the time on the street and should have know better. Thanks for the correction.

How come 6185 been out of service for 9 weeks? The last time I rode 6185 was 352X and it ran just fine then it suddenly stops running? #2451 I rode on 877 they don't usually use this bus

,but on the 877/888 there is always at least one NABI since our regular bus driver was gone someone else was doing the route with 2451

More than likely then, 2451 wasn't seen at Golf Mill. Something between 2423 and 2450 could have been on 272. As noted, nothing from North Shore there. 2421 more likely North than North Shore.
In fact, 2421 shows up on WebWatch on route 272 today, which is a North route.

Yep, again. My numeric dyslexia must have really taken over (for the second time today).

My point is that it is a North bus, not a North Shore bus as pace2322 said.

At least you have answered your own question at the top of the thread. That is the way it usually ends up.