CTA has New Maps.....

I was shocked when I browsed through the CTA website again and they have updated the maps I guess for the June's Summer Bus Assignments period and some changes to the maps. But I would never though that they would update the maps 3 months after another map was circulated. Could we see new maps every pick until many of the constructions related to CTA would be over? Or any new bus enhancements/changes happen, every pick?

Here's the new map on CTA Website. And oh yeah, there's a small new icon on the map which indicates CTA's newest incentive.

I was shocked when I browsed through the CTA website again and they have updated the maps I guess for the June's Summer Bus Assignments period and some changes to the maps. But I would never though that they would update the maps 3 months after another map was circulated. Could we see new maps every pics until many of the constructions related to CTA would be over? Or any new bus enhancements/changes happen, every pick?

Here's the new maps on CTA Website. And oh yeah, there's a small new icon on the map which indicates CTA's newest incentive.

Yeah I just noticed that. They're using the 'fishbowl' icon to indicate routes on the BusTracker.

Since it is computer generated, it isn't that hard to change. The question would be how many they print. But there is no point in having an old one on the website, especially if the old one indicated Douglas Blue Line service.

Which brings us to:

Ogilvie/Union Stations west to

Ogden/California [hcap symbol] (Pink/Blue)

They updated that it only goes to California, but if the Pink/Blue indication is that there is a train station there, they didn't correct it completely.