Pace Garages

tonytavell

Can someone please give me and list of Pace garages,routes,fleets,and garage locations,please ?

If you go to the PACE website and click on About PACE,it has a drop down,then click on divisions and that will bring up the individual garage locations w/some additional info on each garage.

Well today I was given an interesting assignment. Since I was an extra operator and no run was assigned to me this morning. I took Nabi #6664 and was sent to retrieve bus parts from Pace in Aurora and Elgin and during the trip I passed the Fox River Trolley museum on RT31. I saw the old CTA L cars still there. Both garages had nothing but ElDorados parked in them. I didnt see any other bus models. But all in all it was cool to see other Pace divisions.

Both garages had nothing but ElDorados parked in them. I didnt see any other bus models.

WebWatch still indicates 6630 and 6661 in Elgin, but they probably were on the road.

6614 didn't leave Aurora with the rest of the buses that went to Lisle-Westmont or North. However, it hasn't shown up lately on WebWatch.

I'm curious as to how you are able to see the fleet that runs on each route? When I check Webwatch, it only lists the departure and arrival times. It doesn't list the fleet number.
Click on a bus icon on the Google Map, and the bus number and next time point appear.

post-14-1239133809_thumb.jpg