Can I use Chicago Plus Card On Pace Route 696?

Pace accepts ChicagoCard. As for ChicagoCard Plus, that is a good question. I would think they would since there is more than one option for loading that card. I believe Pace doesn't accept the transit card type passes as they receive no revenue from CTA or RTA for those. Maybe there is an answer for that on Pace's website.

According to Pace's website:

The Chicago Card, Chicago Card Plus and all CTA Transit Cards are issued by CTA and are honored on most Pace Routes

:

Pace accepts ChicagoCard. As for ChicagoCard Plus, that is a good question. I would think they would since there is more than one option for loading that card.

Pace accepts the Chicago Card and Chicago Card Plus on most routes. The page linked to by Busjack outlines the routes that are unable to accept Transit Cards or Chicago Cards:

Pace routes currently without automatic fare collection equipment include: 654, 657, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 668, 669, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 781, 783, 787, 788, 806, 807, 808, 820, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829 and 855. Pace is unable to accept the CTA Transit Card or Chicago Card on these routes at this time.

Pace accepts the Chicago Card and Chicago Card Plus on most routes. The page linked to by Busjack outlines the routes that are unable to accept Transit Cards or Chicago Cards:

Thank you for all.

This morning I tried this route from Arlington Heights to Algonquin Road.

Chicago Card Plus is accepted for fair pay.

It is convenient and on time.

It is really fantastic~