"Happy" CTA Customers

sw4400

I got off a "Loop" bound Brown Line Train about 12:10-12:15a, and as the train is pulling away from the station, I hear loud cursing and a young guy about 25-30 comes running up the stairs. Irate that he missed the train, he spits at the train and proceeds to use a lot of expleted language and bang his fist on one of the station signs not too far from him. As I am walking away from the station at street level, a "Kimball" bound train comes in and I can hear him cursing from below and banging things up there.

Just another night in Chicago, I guess... :blink:

I got off a "Loop" bound Brown Line Train about 12:10-12:15a, and as the train is pulling away from the station, I hear loud cursing and a young guy about 25-30 comes running up the stairs. Irate that he missed the train, he spits at the train and proceeds to use a lot of expleted language and bang his fist on one of the station signs not too far from him. As I am walking away from the station at street level, a "Kimball" bound train comes in and I can hear him cursing from below and banging things up there.

Just another night in Chicago, I guess... :blink:

Pathetic.... :lol: