Pace on Youtube

twyztdmynd

I have been watching for these 'videos' on YouTube which seem to illustrate features and routings of various routes. Recently in addition to 222,326, 606, 655, 755, 855, 899, a new 696 has surfaced. No one (on Chi-bus) claims to be doing it but it seems to be an Academy driver to me. All Academy routes seem to be covered. I am sure this person should be identified not in any negative form but as to recieve any opinion or suggestions to keep 'em going. Good job an atta-boy is definatly awarded.

I have been watching for these 'videos' on YouTube which seem to illustrate features and routings of various routes. Recently in addition to 222,326, 606, 655, 755, 855, 899, a new 696 has surfaced. No one (on Chi-bus) claims to be doing it but it seems to be an Academy driver to me. All Academy routes seem to be covered. I am sure this person should be identified not in any negative form but as to recieve any opinion or suggestions to keep 'em going. Good job an atta-boy is definatly awarded.

I'll defer to 5750 on this, but the theory breaks down in that 600 and 616 don't have videos, and Academy either never had or lost 655, 755, 855, and 889. The only valid theory is that Pace is trying to promote routes indicated to have been in trouble, and apparently not too successfully in several instances.

I'll defer to 5750 on this, but the theory breaks down in that 600 and 616 don't have videos, and Academy either never had or lost 655, 755, 855, and 889. The only valid theory is that Pace is trying to promote routes indicated to have been in trouble, and apparently not too successfully in several instances.

The videos are directly linked to the relevant Pace Bus service page so it is safe to assume that they are officially sanctioned by Pace. See for example http://www.pacebus.com/sub/schedules/route_detail.asp?RouteNo=696

The videos are directly linked to the relevant Pace Bus service page so it is safe to assume that they are officially sanctioned by Pace. See for example http://www.pacebus.c...asp?RouteNo=696

That was previously established, but the question seemed more to be who was driving the vehicle around Woodfield and the other sites, picking up the pictures of 6600s it encountered.

The only point I was trying to make was why you and twy saw them on certain pages, and, for instance, not on 290 or 352 (even though the latter was recently restructured).

by the amount of time it seems to take to film one, it's probably going to be a long time to get them all.

One guess is since the 606 goes past their HQ, maybe this one was selected first then they did the new express routes.

Why don't someone call or email their passenger services and ask if Pace made these.