Bus and run number assignments on this site

sht6131

Kedzie indicates 82 run numbers starting with P051. I thought they started with K501 and to confirm they still do I observed three runs yesterday. K511,K516 and K543. This info seems to have changed recently.

Only problem is you quoted a North Park run number and North Park does share the #82 with Kedzie during weekdays up to about the midevening hours. P051 would be the starting poing of the North Park runs of the 82.

With all due respect Jajuan I amm fully aware of the 82 schedule and structure regarding garage assignments.

I think you misunderstood or I did not clarify my comment. To further clarify, NP run numbers were listed on the KEDZIE Garage assignment page.

Kevin understood and has corrected it. See his reply.

With all due respect Jajuan I amm fully aware of the 82 schedule and structure regarding garage assignments.

I think you misunderstood or I did not clarify my comment. To further clarify, NP run numbers were listed on the KEDZIE Garage assignment page.

Kevin understood and has corrected it. See his reply.

You did not clarify sir. You only stated that Kedzie indicates 82 run numbers start at P051 with no mention that you meant the Kedzie garage assignment PAGE had the North Park run number blocks listed for 82 instead of its own run number blocks. See how that causes an easy misunderstanding with no slight intended? But now that you have I retract the post.

Here's what I have as far as shared runs to help with the garages section. (Based on discussions in other threads and bustracker sightings

#1 Indiana/Hyde Park: 77th/K

#4 Cottage Grove: 77th/103rd

#8 Halsted: K/74th

#11 Lincoln/Sedwick NP/F

#19 United Center Express 5/K

#20 Madison 5/K?

#30 South Chicago 103rd/77th

#49 Western 6/NP

#62 Archer 6/K

#74 Fullerton F/5

#77 Belmont F/K

#80 Irving Park F/P?

#82Kimball/Homan K/P

#95W West 95th 77th?/103rd

#97 Skokie F/NP

#125 Water Tower Express K/NP

#129 West Loop/South Loop

#134 Stockton/LaSalle Express K/103rd/NP?

#143 Stockton/Michigan Express K/103rd

#145 Wilson/Michigan Express/148 Clarendon/Michigan Express K/NP

#151 Sheridan K/NP maybe others?

#152 Addison NP/F

#154 Wrigley Field NP/F