Google news feed

I'm sure that's were most of us get our points, but you can't trust Google for everything.

Mesirow is from Chicago, but whatever a CTA fund is has nothing to do with the CTA. I thought at first reading the headline that it had something to do with a public private partnership (maybe Morgan Stanley was going to finance the 130th St. Red Line Extension :lol: ), but no. BTW, the article never explains what a CTA Fund is, but I guess if we don't know, we don't quality to invest in it.

Not Google's fault here, but didn't the changes take place on Dec. 16? So, not news, despite some internet publisher thinking so. And, of course, only flackery. The author must be behind in reading her press releases. Maybe she will discover by April 30th that the Wells bridge closed.

As you've pointed out, BusJack, computers are dumb.

And apparently "garbage in garbage out" with respect to at least one reporter.

You know you both are wrong... when it comes to the internet, if it's on there, it's real. Remember the woman who met the guy from Paris on there? "Bonjour!" ;):lol:

You know you both are wrong... when it comes to the internet, if it's on there, it's real. Remember the woman who met the guy from Paris on there? "Bonjour!" ;):lol:

If I remember correctly from Nova, Neanderthals are from France. The Smithsonian has a page on dating, but apparently not in that sense.

OK, so by that logic:

"Amtrak is the most efficiently run passenger service in the world, bar none."

Well, it's on the internet, so must be real!

(I wish!) :P